Since the food has to pass though the mouth and if that is unhealthy it will do no good even if we feed any amount of nutritious food to them. The first thing we will be rewarded with would be a stinky mouth. It is not pleasant to have it around especially while travelling. This tooth and gum wipes will be handy during trips and have their teeth cleaned instantly and reduce or avoid bad breath.
Features of John Paul tooth and gum wipes
- These tooth and gum wipes are the easiest way to clean the cat’s mouth when you are not going to the vets. It can give the same effect as any professional can.
- Cats are not patient enough to sit through the thorough brushing and oral rinsing. They do sit but not all the time. If you have this tooth and gum wipes, you may get their teeth cleaned without fussing around.
- The John Paul tooth and gum wipes contains sodium bicarbonate or baking soda that is a natural cleanser and safe to use on all. There are no side effects and as a matter of fact we use it in our cooking.
- Baking soda is also an odor neutralizer that reduces the bad breath problem. If the pet has bad breath and bothers you while travelling, clean its teeth with this wipe and have a fresh feeling pleasant breath in no time.
- The fresh mint flavor added in the wipes keep the breath clean and smells minty.
- The cleaning efforts of these wipes can avoid many periodontal diseases that seem to affect over 80% of the pets above the age of 3.
- The main advantage of the tooth and gum wipes is that it leaves no residue behind that may later cause any problem.
- Wiping the teeth and gum with these wipes also provide some stimulating massage effects.
The tooth stains, food debris etc on the teeth are wipes clean.
- Use it also as an additional dental hygiene method along with regular brushing and rinsing.
- A single bottle of John Paul tooth and gum wipes contain 45 wipes. The bottle has an easy to pull out opening at the top.
What does John Paul tooth and gum wipes contain?
The John Paul tooth and gum wipes are made with water, butylparaben, methylparaben, isobutylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, polysorbate, phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, some fragrance, and sodium bicarbonate.
There are no harmful ingredients added here. The wipes also provide moisture to the gums and prevent their drying. Dry gums can encourage bad breath causing bacteria.
Using John Paul tooth and gum wipes
The wipes are arranged in a roll and can be easily pulled out of the bottle. Use your forefinger and thumb for this and apply only gentle pressure. The wipes are joined through perforated holes so tear it apart carefully. Wipe the cat’s teeth and gums thoroughly. Take out another wipe for a second round, if needed. Wipe in a circular motion and clean both upper and lower gums. It is suitable for daily use.
Remember to close the lid tightly after each use. Leaving it even slightly open can dry out the wipes and make them useless. Store the bottle in a cool and dry place. It is needless to say to keep it away from heat.
Originally posted 2015-06-02 00:27:50.