Thyroid Support Gold – Cat Hyperthyroidism Support
Thyroid support gold is a natural remedy to cure Hyperthyroidism in cats. Cat hyperthyroidism is one of the biggest problems in cats when they age. Around 70% of the cats worldwide suffer from this condition. This is seen in cats, after the age of 10. Compared to traditional treatment, natural remedies give instant relief for your pet.
Natural supplements can help to treat each of the symptoms and also the root cause. Thyroid support gold – a natural formula, has herbs to focus on each of the symptoms. The herbs used in Thyroid Support Gold, effectively removes the root cause of the disease over time. People have found significant results with thyroid support gold for cats. They say that they have completely changed all future medication to Natural cures.
Let’s look at why Thyroid support gold is so effective in treating hyperthyroidism in cats. We shall also be looking at how it affects the overall health of a cat, suffering from hyperthyroidism.
Table of contents
- About the condition Hyperthyroidism
- Symptoms of hyperthyroidism in cats
- Thyroid Support Gold for hyperthyroidism
- Thyroid Support Gold ingredients
- Thyroid Support Gold directions
- Thyroid Support Gold side effects
- Thyroid Support Gold reviews
- Frequently asked Questions
Cat hyperthyroidism – what is feline hyperthyroidism?
Hyperthyroidism is fatal but whats more fatal is self-medication. If you are one of those few, who are going to get that bottle of Natural medicines to cure your cat of hyperthyroidism, WAIT! It’s always important that the diagnosis of any disease is done well before starting any form of medication. A blood test costs very less and it will confirm the cause and the condition. There are professionals who recommend their own form of medication. Their methods to diagnose conditions are not to be questioned. Science is important and its a wise move to get a vet to check on the blood samples, stool and urine samples of your cat to determine the condition. Once determined, you can move on to treat your cat, the way you think right.
Hyperthyroidism or the Overactive thyroid Glands, is a very common health disorder seen in older cats. The condition is caused by an increase in the production of thyroid hormones from the thyroid glands. Thyroid glands are situated in the neck.
Thyroid hormones are responsible for many processes inside your cat’s body. When too much hormone is produced, the clinical signs can be quiet dramatic. This can affect your cat’s health. Thyroid hormones control the body’s metabolism. Cats with hyperthyroidism tend to burn energy too rapidly. Cats with hyperthyroidism suffer from weight loss, despite having an increased appetite and increased food take.
Signs and symptoms of feline hyperthyroidism
- Weight loss: Most cats suffering from Hyperthyroidism will significantly lose weight. Now if your cat is losing weight it doesn’t mean that it is suffering from hyperthyroidism. There may be a lot of other conditions which causes weight loss in cats. For instance, cats suffering from kidney problems or even cancer will lose weight dramatically and its something of serious concern. You sometimes will see cats losing weight when you change brands of cat food. Foods with low sugar will make cats lose weight too.
- Poor coat quality: This condition is something which many of the cat owners will see with almost all disease. So its hard to say if your cat is having a specific problem. It could be linked to a range of problems and you will not be able to determine the cause.
- Increased appetite & thirst: With high thyroid secretion, cats can become very hungry. They are always active which makes them lose more energy. To make it up, they tend to drink more water and food. This could be taken lightly by many cat owners. But the change in appetite is something which you need to keep a watch for.
Increased urine output: With increased appetite and water consumption, you will see that the cats are in constant need to relieve themselves. Time and again, you can see them peeing.
- Occasional vomiting or diarrhea: Overeating which is a common symptom of Hyperthyroidism creates a lot of adverse effects in cats. This includes Vomiting and Diarrhea. It’s important that you get to a veterinary doctor before conditions worsen.
- Hyperactivity, irritability, increased yowling: Now this is the key symptom of a hyperthyroid cat. You will see hyperactivity, excessive irritable nature and increased yowling which is not very common in cats. When this condition is seen you will need to be in touch with a vet, as soon as possible.
Thyroid support gold – a natural support for cat hyperthyroidism
While people are still wondering about natural medicines, there are a few who have gone and implemented it on their Pets. Fortunately, there have been some great results. Thyroid support gold is one of the few Natural remedies for pets today which has gained a lot of news and success at the same time. There have been a lot of pets who have recovered and increased their lifespan by 3-4 years with the help of natural cures. What doctors and vets don’t really agree upon is that the Natural cures and Herbs cannot make a difference to a pet’s or even human’s body. But with products like Thyroid support gold, there is a clear indication that the veterinary medicines which are used on our pets are harmful. They are simply the lower composition of human grade medicines.
A simple argument of why human medicines won’t work for cats or dogs is because they are not of the same biological structure as humans. Humans cannot eat cat food. Cats cannot be treated with human medication. Yes and then, there is a question of how Thyroid support gold is proven to cure Problems in cat while most of the composition is made of Human Grade substances. The answer comes shortly. Read along.
Thyroid Support Gold is a natural supplement from Petwellbeing. The formula gives a natural support to your cat’s thyroid gland. The natural herbs used in this formula addresses the thyroid hormones. These herbs not just support the thyroid gland, but also other parts of the body. These include heart function and nervous system.
Thyroid Support Gold – Does thyroid support Gold work?
Feline thyroid support gold is a 100% natural formula. The product is formulated by a team of holistic veterinarians. Thyroid Support Gold works best for treating hyperthyroidism symptoms in cats. Following are the benefits, your cat will get from Thyroid Support Gold.
- Cat thyroid support gold is an effective natural support for controlling appetite and thirst.
- The herbs used in Thyroid Support Gold promotes healthy functioning of thyroid gland.
- Thyroid Support Gold for cats provides a smooth and healthy coat.
- With Petwellbeing’s Thyroid Support Gold, your cat’s heart functions normally.
- Thyroid Support Gold hyperthyroidism formula supports normal sleep patterns in cats.
Thyroid Support Gold ingredients – herbs of Thyroid Support Gold
As mentioned above, Thyroid Support is an all-natural formula. The ingredients used in Thyroid Support Gold are 100% natural. Following are the herbs used in the formulation of Cat Thyroid Support Gold.
- Heal All fruit spike: medicinally known as Prunella Vulgaris. You might have also heard this herb by the name Self Heal. Heal All fruit Spike is used in traditional Chinese medicines for centuries. This powerful herb is commonly used for providing gentle support to the thyroid.
- Bugleweed herb: also known as Lycopus Virginicus. It is an active ingredient of Thyroid Support Gold for cats. This herb maintains healthy thyroid function. It is also used to support a balance of normal thyroid hormone levels, rather than producing more or less.
- Mayblossom (Crataegus Laevigata): this is a powerful herb used for treating cardiovascular diseases. Mayblossom is used in Thyroid Support Gold formula to support the heart.
- Motherwort herb: its dual action formula supports both the heart and nervous system. Motherwort in Thyroid Support Gold contributes to a general feeling of calmness. It provides a restful sleep for your cat.
- Skullcap herb: used in thyroid support gold to support the nervous system. Skullcap herb, also known as Scutellaria Lateriflora supports healthy blood pressure as well.
- Wild oat seed: high in minerals and constituents. Wild oat seed in thyroid support gold supports a relaxed nervous system. It provides soothing nourishment to nerves.
- Lemon balm herb: to maintain a balanced thyroid hormone production. In addition, the herb supports a restful nervous system.
- Amalaki fruit: contributes a high level of naturally occurring Vitamin C. Vitamin C is necessary for healthy thyroid function in cats.
Thyroid Support Gold directions – how to use Thyroid Support Gold
Shake well before use. Administer Thyroid support gold orally, twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb of body weight.
A bottle of Thyroid Support Gold can be used for 4 months.
Thyroid Support Gold warnings/precautions
Do not use Thyroid Support Gold if your cat is pregnant. Safe use in cats intended for breeding has not been proven.
Make sure to consult your vet before using Thyroid Support Gold on cats. An examination from a vet is recommended before using the product.
If your cat’s condition worsens, or symptoms persist, stop administering the formula. Take him to the vet as soon as possible.
Do not take feline thyroid support gold with conventional hyperthyroid medications.
In case of accidental overdose, contact your nearest vet immediately.
Thyroid Support Gold customer reviews – what the customers say about Thyroid Support Gold
The customer reviews on Thyroid Support Gold are pretty good. If you check the reviews, you can see that the product has helped to treat hyperthyroidism symptoms. Thyroid Support Gold natural support has received an average of 4.5-star rating. Following are some of the Thyroid Support Gold customer reviews.
“Fantastic” says Alexandra from Chicago. She found the product effective in treating her cat’s overactive thyroid gland issue. There were no signs of side-effects. She appreciated the customer service and support they provided.
“Pure Gold” says Glory from Maine. Her 16-year-old Glory Joy Mittens was given Thyroid Support Gold to treat hyperthyroidism. Today, it’s been 2 years and still, the product works great for her pet.
“Happier cat, less puke (really!) – taken from Petwellbeing’s site.
A user from Boston said that she used the recommended dosage of Thyroid Support Gold hyperthyroidism support. He found that the drops controlled his cat’s appetite and thirst. He was able to maintain his weight. There were no side effects. She recommends the product to her friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any side effects of thyroid support gold?
Thyroid Support Gold is a natural formula for treating symptoms of cat hyperthyroidism. The product uses 100% herbal ingredients to treat the condition. And so, your cat will not experience any signs of side effects. As of now, no users have reported with any negative ill-effects.
Can I buy thyroid support gold from petsmart?
Thyroid Support Gold is not available for sale in PetSmart. For the healthy functioning of the thyroid glands, PetSmart offers Thyroid Support chewable tablet. This is entirely a different product. Not the Petwellbeing’s Thyroid Support Gold.
Is Thyroid support gold for cats shipped to UK?
Yes, Thyroid Support is available in UK. You can either buy from petwellbeing website or from amazon.uk to get best deals in Thyroid Support Gold.
From where to buy thyroid support gold for cats?
Thyroid Support is a natural support formulated by Petwellbeing. You can either buy Thyroid Support Gold from Petwellbeing’s official website or from Amazon.
Is it safe to use pet wellbeing thyroid support gold?
When buying a natural supplement for your pet, one should look for the company history. It should be a company that delivers products with an intention to safeguard the interests of animals. Petwellbeing is one such trusted company, that takes care of pets. They have a team of veterinarians, naturopaths, and doctors who use time-tested holistic medical wisdom. The company uses only natural ingredients from plants and herbs to make their formula. With Petwellbeing, you can find effective treatments for over 120 common ailments.
Is Thyroid support gold available in Canada?
Yes, Thyroid Support Gold is shipped to Canada.
Does Petwellbeing’s Thyroid Support Gold offer international shipping?
Yes, the company offers international shipping to selected countries. These include Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong. You can get thyroid Support Gold in Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United States and UK.
What does the Thyroid support gold for cats reviews say?
The reviews of Thyroid Support Gold for cats are pretty impressive. The customers had given an average of 4.5 star rating to the product. Cat-owners have admitted that the product is really effective in healing hyperthyroidism in cats.
Originally posted 2014-11-12 19:09:35.